My Ancestral tree. Would you pls add?

Include your ancestry in the project, and post your abtirsi.
Forum rules
To post on the forum please PM James Dahl for posting rights. This is sadly necessary due to spam bots.

My Ancestral tree. Would you pls add?

Postby Fuadgarase » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:37 pm

NB: All highlighted names are those forefathers who has significant amount of descendents.
My lineage starting with my name is:

Muhammad-Fuad

Ahmad

Garase(Mahamoud)

Hassan---------------------- Here is where Reer Hassan Samatar join

Samatar(known Samatar-Baadi)--Here is where Reer Samatar-Baadi join

Elmi--------------- Here is where Reer Elmi Ahmed join

Ahmed-------------- Here is where Reer Ahmed Hirsi join

Hirsi-------------- Here is where Reer Hirsi Faarah join

Faarah ------------ Here is where the main and biggest tribes of Reer Faarah Shirwa' join

Shirwa'------------ Here is Where other Reer Shirwa' join

Igale------------- Here is where name Reer Igale was Originated and other Reer Igale join

Jibril

Abdulle----------- Here is where Reer Ahmad Abdulle Isxaaq Join

Isxaaq------------ Here is where Abdi Isse Isxaaq Join

Omar-------------- Here is where Mahammad Omar, Ibrahim Omar, Yonis Omar and Ali Omar join

Mahmoud----------- Here where Osman Mahmoud, Omar Mahmoud and Isse Mahmoud join

Saleebaan--------- Here is where Ali Saleebaan, Muse(Ugaar) Saleebaan, A/rahim Saleebaan and Ismail Saleebaan join

Muhammad

Ibrahiim---------- Here is where Ali(Bi'idyahan) Ibrahim, Mahmoud(reer Mahmoud) Ibrahim, A/rahim Ibrahim and Abdalla Ibrahim Join

Jibraahiil------ Here is Where Ali Jibrahil and Nuh Jibrahil join

Muhammad(ummad-Nebi)-------- Here is where Reer Omar and other tribes join

Tolje'le

Hassan (Himidoor)

Talareer-------- Here is where Hussein Talareer(Siwaaqroon), Wadalmuge and others tribes join

Hijiijle-------- Here is where Gumasoor, Reer waa Rag and other tribes join

Walad Jabur ------ NB: It is not Walal yabar but it is originally walad Jabur or Jabar I've attached Boqor(King) Osman genealogy According To Enrico Cerulli, although he missed some.

Muhammad

Nooleys--------------- Here is where Abdalla(Daanweyne) and Muse (Idigfa'le) join

Omar (Sorore)---------------- Here is where Amaanle joins

Aawe

Muhammad (Majeerteen)-- Here is where Mahamoud(Wabeeneeye) join

Salah(Harti)----------- Here is where other Harti tribes join like Dhulbahante, Warsangali, Dashishe, Kaskiqabe, Geesigule, Libangashi etc.

Abdi(Koombe)----------- Here is where Gere Abdi(Koombe)and Harlo Abdi(Koombe) joins

Muhammad(Kablalah)Bin-- Here is Where 4 Absame tribes and their Uncle join = The uncle Galimeys Kuumade and Absame Kuumade his 4 children are (ogadeen, Jidwaaq, Weyteen and Baal'ad. Bartire and Abaskuul are children of Jidwaaq)

Abdirahman bin (Abdirahman The grandson of Darod(Da'ud), also nicknamed by his Grandfather is Burried in Heylaan and his wife Doobira's grave is nearby)-- Here is where Marehan(Ahmad Darod"Sade", Hussein Darod" Tanad Leelkase is part of Tanade", Yusuf Darod"Awrtable" and Isse Darod join

Isma'il bin

Da'ud bin( The father of Banu Da'ud as known all Darod people, Also known by Darod changed name from Da'ud to Darod as it shows on the tomb of Abdirahman Isma'il Darod Isma'il Al-Jeberti Al-Zebidi he left Zabid with his followers to Zeyla', lived and married there and begot Isma'il and died there)

Isma'il bin (Sufi Saint Abu-Al-Ma'ruf Jamaludeen Sheikh Isma'il bin Ibrahim Al-Jeberti Al-Zebidi born on 1322 [722 Hijri], died on 1403 [806 Hijri] buried in Zabid, Yemen -- Here is where Aala-Bakreet(Sons of Abdisamad bin Isma'il) join and Banu Jeberti (Both sons of Abu-Bakar bin Isma'il and Ahmad bin Isma'il join)

Ibrahim bin

Abdisamad bin

Ahmad bin

Abdallah bin

Ahmad bin

Isma'il bin

Ibrahim Ibn

Abdallah bin

Isma'il Ibn

Ali bin

Abdallah bin

Muhammad bin

Hamid bin(The father of all Jebertis the nickname or laqab of Jebertis originated from him he lived in city of Jabarta ruined city in Eritrea and came back later on to the land of Al-Hijaz so his Descendents are the Al-Hijazi Jebertis also Jebertis of Zabid, Lu'i, Hadramout Somalia and Oman)

Abdallah bin

Ibrahim bin

Ali-ZeynulAabideen bin

Ahmad bin

Abdallah bin

Muslim bin

Abdallah bin(6 children only 5 have descendents through his children but Muhammad-Alakbar and Muslim are the majority of his descendents)

Muhammad bin (5 children only 3 have descendents)

Aqeel bin (Sahabil Jaliil had 15 children only 6 of them left descendents)

Abu-Talib bin

Abdi-Mutalib bin

Hashim.
Attachments
Boqor Osman Abtiris According To Enrico Cerruli.jpg
Correction the name Walal yabare in all majeerteen Abtiris to Walad Jabur
Boqor Osman Abtiris According To Enrico Cerruli.jpg (23.98 KiB) Viewed 30975 times
Last edited by Fuadgarase on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
Fuadgarase

Re: My Ancestral tree. Would you pls add?

Postby James Dahl » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:05 am

Ah a reer Mudug! Here I have added you here :)

http://www.abtirsi.com/view.php?person=6603

37 generations, a very complete abtirsi! Probably only skipping 2 or 3, most skip almost 10, so your ancestors did an excellent job keeping their abtirsi, there may even skip none, 37 isn't far off from 40, which is what the complete abtirsi of the Boqor is.
James Dahl
Site Admin

Postby InaCabdulqaadir » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Fuadgarase wrote:NB: All highlighted names are those forefathers who has significant amount of descendents.
My lineage starting with my name is:

Muhammad-Fuad

Ahmad

Garase(Mahamoud)

Hassan---------------------- Here is where Reer Hassan Samatar join

Samatar(known Samatar-Baadi)--Here is where Reer Samatar-Baadi join

Elmi--------------- Here is where Reer Elmi Ahmed join

Ahmed-------------- Here is where Reer Ahmed Hirsi join

Hirsi-------------- Here is where Reer Hirsi Faarah join

Faarah ------------ Here is where the main and biggest tribes of Reer Faarah Shirwa' join

Shirwa'------------ Here is Where other Reer Shirwa' join

Igale------------- Here is where name Reer Igale was Originated and other Reer Igale join

Jibril

Abdulle----------- Here is where Reer Ahmad Abdulle Isxaaq Join

Isxaaq------------ Here is where Abdi Isse Isxaaq Join

Omar-------------- Here is where Mahammad Omar, Ibrahim Omar, Yonis Omar and Ali Omar join

Mahmoud----------- Here where Osman Mahmoud, Omar Mahmoud and Isse Mahmoud join

Saleebaan--------- Here is where Ali Saleebaan, Muse(Ugaar) Saleebaan, A/rahim Saleebaan and Ismail Saleebaan join

Muhammad

Ibrahiim---------- Here is where Ali(Bi'idyahan) Ibrahim, Mahmoud(reer Mahmoud) Ibrahim, A/rahim Ibrahim and Abdalla Ibrahim Join

Jibraahiil------ Here is Where Ali Jibrahil and Nuh Jibrahil join

Muhammad(ummad-Nebi)

Tolje'le-------- Here is where Reer Omar and other tribes join

Hassan (Himidoor)

Talareer-------- Here is where Hussein Talareer(Siwaaqroon), Wadalmuge and others tribes join

Hijiijle-------- Here is where Gumasoor, Reer waa Rag and other tribes join

Walad Jabur ------ NB: It is not Walal yabar but it is originally walad Jabur or Jabar I've attached Boqor(King) Osman genealogy According To Enrico Cerulli, although he missed some.

Muhammad

Nooleys--------------- Here is where Abdalla(Daanweyne) and Muse (Idigfa'le) join

Omar (Sorore)---------------- Here is where Amaanle joins

Aawe

Muhammad (Majeerteen)-- Here is where Mahamoud(Wabeeneeye) join

Salah(Harti)----------- Here is where other Harti tribes join like Dhulbahante, Warsangali, Dashishe, Kaskiqabe, Geesigule, Libangashi etc.

Abdi(Koombe)----------- Here is where Gere Abdi(Koombe)and Harlo Abdi(Koombe) joins

Muhammad(Kablalah)Bin-- Here is Where 4 Absame tribes and their Uncle join = The uncle Galimeys Kuumade and Absame Kuumade his 4 children are (ogadeen, Jidwaaq, Weyteen and Baal'ad. Bartire and Abaskuul are children of Jidwaaq)

Abdirahman bin (Abdirahman The grandson of Darod(Da'ud), also nicknamed by his Grandfather is Burried in Heylaan and his wife Doobira's grave is nearby)-- Here is where Marehan(Ahmad Darod"Sade", Hussein Darod" Tanad Leelkase is part of Tanade", Yusuf Darod"Awrtable" and Isse Darod join

Isma'il bin

Da'ud bin( The father of Banu Da'ud as known all Darod people, Also known by Darod changed name from Da'ud to Darod as it shows on the tomb of Abdirahman Isma'il Darod Isma'il Al-Jeberti Al-Zebidi he left Zabid with his followers to Zeyla', lived and married there and begot Isma'il and died there)

Isma'il bin (Sufi Saint Abu-Al-Ma'ruf Jamaludeen Sheikh Isma'il bin Ibrahim Al-Jeberti Al-Zebidi born on 1322 [722 Hijri], died on 1403 [806 Hijri] buried in Zabid, Yemen -- Here is where Aala-Bakreet(Sons of Abdisamad bin Isma'il) join and Banu Jeberti (Both sons of Abu-Bakar bin Isma'il and Ahmad bin Isma'il join)

Ibrahim bin

Abdisamad bin

Ahmad bin

Abdallah bin

Ahmad bin

Isma'il bin

Ibrahim Ibn

Abdallah bin

Isma'il Ibn

Ali bin

Abdallah bin

Muhammad bin

Hamid bin(The father of all Jebertis the nickname or laqab of Jebertis originated from him he lived in city of Jabarta ruined city in Eritrea and came back later on to the land of Al-Hijaz so his Descendents are the Al-Hijazi Jebertis also Jebertis of Zabid, Lu'i, Hadramout Somalia and Oman)

Abdallah bin

Ibrahim bin

Ali-ZeynulAabideen bin

Ahmad bin

Abdallah bin

Muslim bin

Abdallah bin(6 children only 5 have descendents through his children but Muhammad-Alakbar and Muslim are the majority of his descendents)

Muhammad bin (5 children only 3 have descendents)

Aqeel bin (Sahabil Jaliil had 15 children only 6 of them left descendents)

Abu-Talib bin

Abdi-Mutalib bin

Hashim.

Actually reer Cumar join At Umadnabi. Also Daarood is:

Abdirahmaan Bin Ismaa'iil Bin Ibraahim Bin Abdirahmaan Bin Muhammed Bin Abdi Samad Bin Hanbal Bin Mahdi Bin Ahmed Bin Abdallah Bin Muhammed Bin Aqil Bin Abu-Talib Bin Abdul-Mutalib Bin Hashim Ibn 'Abd Munaf (called Al-Mugheera) Ibn Qusayy (also called Zayd) Ibn Kilaab Ibn Murrah Ibn Ka'b Ibn Lu'ayy Ibn Ghaalib Ibn Fahr (who was called Quraysh and whose tribe was called after him) Ibn Maalik Ibn An-Nadr (so called Qays) Ibn Kinaanah Ibn Khuzaymah Ibn Mudrikah (who was called 'Amir) Ibn Elias Ibn Mudar Ibn Nizar Ibn Ma'ad Ibn Adnaan.

According to 'Aqeeliyoon by Ibn Mas'ud and Yaaquub Ibn 'Abdullah Al-Hamawi
InaCabdulqaadir

Postby Fuadgarase » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:49 am

Sc Cousin,

Thanks for trying to correct me about two things.
one thing you are right Reer Cumar Joins at Mohammed-Ummad Nebi.

the other one that you wanted to correct me, you are in the wrong. forget about Yaqub Al-hamawi, Ibn Yakut and Al-Masoodi, the thing they wrote correctly about Sheikh Isma'il bin Ibrahim bin Abdisamad Al -Jabarty Al-Aqeely is that he is descendant of Aqeel bin Abi-talib, but Sheikh Isma'il bin Ibrahim Al -Jabarty Al-Aqeely was a well known by the time of Isma'il Al-rasuul the ruler of yemen, and his lineage is well known by all other Aqeeli tribes . The lineage whis was recorded by 9th century doesn't exist through all Aqeely family trees, and there is no doubt through all Aqeely tribes that his lineage is as I have mentioned.

I would like to thank you about correcting my reer cumar mistake and I have corrected it.
Fuadgarase

Return to Post your Abtirsi