What's mr Dahl's Abtirsi?

Include your ancestry in the project, and post your abtirsi.
Forum rules
To post on the forum please PM James Dahl for posting rights. This is sadly necessary due to spam bots.

What's mr Dahl's Abtirsi?

Postby nassir » Sun May 12, 2013 4:53 am

Mr Dahl, I would appreciate if you could write up your Lineage or Abtirsi here please! Thanks.
nassir

Re: What's mr Dahl's Abtirsi?

Postby nassir » Tue May 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Anybody there? looks like an abandoned site :!:
nassir

Postby James Dahl » Tue May 14, 2013 10:43 pm

I only know 9 generations, I shall deliver it in the "Nordic style" for extra flavor

Jamieson "James" Graham Christophersen
Christopher Graham Haroldsen
Harold Edward Martinusen
Martinus Jensen
Jens Christensen
Christen Jensen "Dahl" (from whence the surname)
Jens Christiansen "Andsager"
Christian Albrecht Augustsen
August Davidsen
(and presumably) David

I don't know where August comes from, he was a cavalry officer in southern Jutland around 1700, one of the 'Ryttere' of the local 'Rytterdistrikt'. He had at least 5 other sons, though I don't know if any of them have any living descendants. There are no male-line descendants that I know of still alive in Denmark, all his current descendants live in North America, mostly Illinois (the descendants of Christen Jensen)and Iowa (the descendants of his brother Hans Jensen).
James Dahl
Site Admin

Postby nassir » Wed May 15, 2013 8:09 am

Hmmm, I assume a nordic originally and especially from Denmark. Good of you well done.

nassir

Postby James Dahl » Wed May 15, 2013 4:25 pm

It's possible, though at that time in the 1700s a lot of the Ryttere were Germans from Holstein. August is not a very Danish name though it isn't unknown in Denmark.
James Dahl
Site Admin

Postby InaCabdulqaadir » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:47 pm

James Dahl wrote:I only know 9 generations, I shall deliver it in the "Nordic style" for extra flavor

Jamieson "James" Graham Christophersen
Christopher Graham Haroldsen
Harold Edward Martinusen
Martinus Jensen
Jens Christensen
Christen Jensen "Dahl" (from whence the surname)
Jens Christiansen "Andsager"
Christian Albrecht Augustsen
August Davidsen
(and presumably) David

I don't know where August comes from, he was a cavalry officer in southern Jutland around 1700, one of the 'Ryttere' of the local 'Rytterdistrikt'. He had at least 5 other sons, though I don't know if any of them have any living descendants. There are no male-line descendants that I know of still alive in Denmark, all his current descendants live in North America, mostly Illinois (the descendants of Christen Jensen)and Iowa (the descendants of his brother Hans Jensen).

At least now no one can say white people have no clans because they're all bastards (born of pre-marital/extra-marital sex). I still can't believe it though none of the white people I've met know past four.
InaCabdulqaadir

Return to Post your Abtirsi