Isaaq

Forum rules
To post on the forum please PM James Dahl for posting rights. This is sadly necessary due to spam bots.

Isaaq

Postby Waraabe » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Hello I'm new to this website. I just wanna talk about the two conflicting isaaq geneologies. The most well known would be the banu hashim one which is arguably the most well known one. Which goes as Ishaq bin Ahmed bin Muhammed bin Hussein bin Ali bin Mudhar bin Abdalla bin Ayub bin Muhammed bin Qasim bin Ahmed bin Ali bin Issa bin Yahya bin Muhammed al-Taqi bin Ali al-Askari bin Muhammed al-Jawad bin Ali al-Ridha bin Musa al-Kadhim bin Jafar al-Sadiq bin Muhammed al-Baqir bin Ali Zainal al-Abiden bin Imam Al Hussein bin Ali bin Abi talib. Another one would be the dir genealogy which goes as
Isaq
Son of Mahamed "Rambade"
Son of Hanaftire
Son of Mahe
Son of Dir
Son of Aji
Son of Irir
Son of Samale
Son of Hil
Son of Abrone
Which one do you think is most accurate and why do some dir members recognise isaaqs as dir?
Waraabe

Re: Isaaq

Postby Waraabe » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:48 pm

@james Dahl why you no answer?
Waraabe

Postby James Dahl » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Sorry I missed this, the Banu Hashim genealogy has been shown to be impossible, the Dir Genealogy is possible but I don't believe any Isaaq subscribe to this theory.
James Dahl
Site Admin

Postby Waraabe » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:14 pm

James Dahl wrote:Sorry I missed this, the Banu Hashim genealogy has been shown to be impossible, the Dir Genealogy is possible but I don't believe any Isaaq subscribe to this theory.

I've noticed that isaaqs that live in southern Somalia tend to claim to be dir.
Waraabe

Postby caadi » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:34 pm

Sorry I missed this, the Banu Hashim genealogy has been shown to be impossible, the Dir Genealogy is possible but I don't believe any Isaaq subscribe to this theory.

Is there anywhere I could read where it has been shown to be impossible, @James Dahl?
caadi

Postby Waraabe » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 pm

caadi wrote:

Is there anywhere I could read where it has been shown to be impossible, @James Dahl?

http://anthromadness.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... re-of.html
it exposes both the darood and isaaq lineages.
Waraabe

Return to General Discussions