I am bit curious Y-STR Paternal lineage

Forum rules
To post on the forum please PM James Dahl for posting rights. This is sadly necessary due to spam bots.

I am bit curious Y-STR Paternal lineage

Postby Fuadgarase » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:18 am

Mr James,

What is your knowledge about Y-STR DNA Paternal lineage test?

Does it tell 100% the fact as it based on Darwinism an Atheist Ideology all humans came from animals and so on?

At the other hand how long it takes to mutate to another haplogroup?

What about if your tribes kinsmen some have haplogroup T and another one J1 and Other one E1b1b1a1b and your ancestor you are all of his descendants belongs to haplogroup T, are you all related or it could be joint tribes who think they do belong to the same bloodline when they don't belong?

Would you be please give me some clue if you have any Idea.

I think since a DNA test cannot prove lawful intercourse, it cannot stand as proof of lineage from a legal perspective, Do you agree???.
Fuadgarase

Re: I am bit curious Y-STR Paternal lineage

Postby James Dahl » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:11 pm

DNA is just the instruction manual for a human being, when we are conceived by our parents, each parent provides half of your DNA, which gets combined together to be your DNA which then follows that instruction manual to create a baby human. Two parts are not combined however, your Y chromosome is an exact copy of your fathers, and your mitochondria are an exact copy of your mothers. Assuming your Y chromosome has not mutated very much, your Y chromosome is virtually identical to the Y chromosome of your distance paternal ancestors going back dozens of generations.

Evolution is not neccesarily an atheist viewpoint, there have been several Islamic and Christian theological approaches to Evolution, though Muslim philosophers have been more open to new ideas since the Qu'ran is more vague about exactly how humans came to be. The Qu'ran for instance states that the earth was created over 7 periods, not 7 days, and does not specify how long those periods were. In the 19th century there were a number of Muslim philosophers who embraced evolutionary theory, but in recent decades Islam has been influenced by radical creationist ideas from fundamentalist Christianity and more of the newer generation have rejected evolution.
James Dahl
Site Admin

Postby Fuadgarase » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Mr james,

Thanks on certain information but what do you mean saying this

"" In the 19th century there were a number of Muslim philosophers who embraced evolutionary theory, but in recent decades Islam has been influenced by radical creationist ideas from fundamentalist Christianity and more of the newer generation have rejected evolution.""

Do you mean Muslim believe on Darwin's nonsense of human being coming from apes that is the main point of evolution?

If any Muslim believes that is a pagan, infidel and denier of Allah's sent Quran where Allah said you are the sons of Adam and eve.

I was suspicious about how you are trying to brainwash Somalis as before you were writing Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) was a qahtani not descendant of Ibrahim and anyone believes that is Kafir , now saying Muslim scholars embraced the atheist Ideologist of Darwin, and you try to convince Somali's everything about their ancestors is a fake. What you trying to achieve? What is goal?.

I just don't understand what is your intention on all of this, maybe you saw Somali's are very kind and naive people so you are trying to brainwash them , don't even think to say you are not trying to do that
But you are forgetting one thing when it comes Somali's ancestors they believe what their ancestors told them no matter how you try to brainwash them it will never work for you , also about Somali's religion it is better for you to don't go there honestly because despite most of them not being very religious they always protect their religion.
Fuadgarase

Postby Fuadgarase » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Mr James,

Again who are you honestly?

Freemason Somali or any other nationality

A jews trying to brainwash Somali's

A Somali Pagan or Atheist

What is your agenda?, I have seen you are not here to teach or learn something but to elude and brainwash people without a solid proof as usual.

Please tell us who you are, what is your background before you try to teach people about their ancestors do you know your own ancestors? who are your ancestors

Waiting for your answer!!!.
Fuadgarase

Postby James Dahl » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Dear Fuadgarase,

It was a hallmark of 19th century Islamic Modernism.

Sayyid Jamāl-ad-Dīn al-Afghānī: Brochure about Naturalism or materialism written at the end of the 19th century
James Dahl
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions