My Abtirsi as Fatax Garad

Please point out incorrect or missing information.
Forum rules
To post on the forum please PM James Dahl for posting rights. This is sadly necessary due to spam bots.

My Abtirsi as Fatax Garad

Postby Badhan14 » Tue May 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Here is my abtirsi as told from a reliable source:

Ibrahim Ali Ibrahim Ali Jibril Ibrahim Sharmake Samatar Fatah(Reer Fatah) Ali Abdaleh (Geraad)

My father had lived in somalia until he was 13 but recalls sitting next Mohamoud Ali Shire while he was still alive. He also spoke to me once about the original Jibril brothers that fought on behalf of the Sultan's army but no much (Ali "Furoor" my direct line had been considered the most seasoned fighter). I am currently collecting genealogical history from my maternal side which is just as interesting.

Please let me know any info you may have regarding Reer Fatah and anything else for that matter relating to my abtirsi
Badhan14

Re: My Abtirsi as Fatax Garad

Postby James Dahl » Thu May 29, 2014 6:28 am

Geraad Ali Abdaleh must be the 16th Garaad of Warsangeli, Garaad Cali Cabdulle. He had four sons that I know of:

- Maxamed Naalaye, the 17th Garaad
- Faatax, your ancestor
- Cabdullah
- Samatar

That is all I know about Reer Fataax, I hope it helps :)

Here is your abtirsi: http://www.abtirsi.com/view.php?person=7327
James Dahl
Site Admin

Re: My Abtirsi as Fatax Garad

Postby Badhan14 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:21 pm

I had been able to require this info already but I appreciate the assistance nonetheless! A majority of my relatives (including my father) are the generation of Somalis that left long before the Civil War so they were a wealth of info. If you need any particular tidbits please let me know :D
Badhan14

Return to Corrections, Additions