Xawaadle/Leelkase topic

Please point out incorrect or missing information.
Forum rules
To post on the forum please PM James Dahl for posting rights. This is sadly necessary due to spam bots.

Xawaadle/Leelkase topic

Postby James Dahl » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:54 pm

Moved from page comments:

Written By: xawaadcigalle wrote:And also our father is not hiyod and we are not related to samaale and hawiye totally.
Hawaadle name is derived from Habaal. which means ( Grave) its where his mother saved him from her brother Osman Mudulod. who wanted to kill the baby before he grew up thanks to the second brother issa mudulood assisted mama daaro to save her baby and build for him house in grave in middle of another corpse.

im from dige. samatalis. wa'aale. lo'doone xawaadle Mohamed Tanade daarood.

brother of leelkase. but for some reason we Hawiye because of Mama Daaro and Issa mudulood. and we have been with hawiye all our entire generations.

and believe it. we are not hawiye or samaale. they wouldn't have wanted to kill hawadle if he samaale. and his name will never have derived from Grave.

Im telling we are not hawiye or samaale.
I give you reasons to change these names.
Reasons.
1- the most popular believe among our hawadle people is
.hawadle his mother is hawiye especially mudulood she
Is daaro mudulood.
And brother of daaro mudulod Osman mudulood wanted to kill the young baby of his sister.
Then Osman mudulod and ISSA mudulood failed to agree killing the baby after some argument they decided to kill the baby respecting their brotherhood and their family ties.

the day they appointed to kill the baby. Issa mudulood said I will kill the baby instead of the man who wanted to kill the baby. So the mother and Issa mudulod took the baby to kill him but the mother and issa their purpose was to hide the baby from Osman mudulod and made for him a grave ( habaal)
And left him in the grave which they build like a save home.
After that. his mother used to feed him in the grave every day and she used to tell them that she is going to visit the Grave of her dead baby.
After some seven years the baby has been in the grave and they called (habaalle) means ( grave owner)
When the baby grow up to seven years. the baby came out and Osman has seen him and
Osman mudulood said I'll kill him.
And ISSA MUDULOD refused and Osman said either we will split or I kill this baby. and issa and osman split their families and ISSA HAS gone with baby and his sister. and renamed the baby from habaalle to hawadle.

You can confirm with older ujeedeens

and you know if the baby is either Hawiye or samaale they will have relative.
as long as they mudulod hirab hawiye irrir samaale.
and they are fifth generation of samaale. they wouldn't have wanted to kill baby of their relatives. and wouldn't have been in Grave or named Habaalle.

2- all Somalis are aware hawadle and leelkase are brothers. from different mother's.

3- the names of samaale they gave are wrong because the his mother is fifth generation of samaale. and atleast her son hawadle supposed to be 6th generation if it is true. and you don't even have four generations or another children of those generations. it is almost impossible 6 generations without another children.

the other thing you said samatalis hawadle. samatalis shares same mother with warsangali calaad Harti abgaal.
and abgaal is younger cousin of hawadle.
abgaal his father is Osman mudulood and hawadle's mother is Daaro mudulood.

so again samatalis can not share mother with fourth generation of younger cousin of his father. if you say samatalis is first generation of hawadle like you wrote (samatalis hawadle)

and the animosity which they wanted to kill the baby. is because hawiye and Daarood were enemy of each other. from very first day

I tell you my people start hating Daarood at start of 20th century.
When SAYID MOHAMED ABDULLE HASSAN THE DARAAWIISH LEADER APPOINTED CAGADHIIG INTO BALADWEYNE AND KILLED VERY MANY HAWADLE PEOPLE.

AND SECOND TIME IT WAS WHEN MOHAMED SIAD BARRE STARTED KILLING HAWADLE BECAUSE OF USC.

OUR POPULATION DECIDED THEIR DISTINATION AND COMMITED INTO HAWIYE. WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN ALL THEIR ENTIRE GENERATIONS

Particularly im Hawadle and the way you lineup the names are incorrect so I give in a better and detailed way. And begin from sons of samatalis.
First son. Faramoge. older Twin of Yusuf. Third Abdallah. Last born. DIGE.
THEIR FATHER IS SAMATALIS.
AND SAMATALIS IS SON OF WA'AALE NOT (Wawale). HAS A BROTHERS OF WALAHMOOGE. ABDIRAHMAN. And they're 3 sons of wacaale.
And wacaale is one of seven sons of Lo'doone 1- wacaale 2- alle gumar- 3-diintiwaaq 4- gaadaneceb (geesool) 5- baryasame 6- ishaarabe 7- garmagale! he killed baryasame and family took garmagale as replacement of (BARYASAME)
Lo'doone is their father and he is one of four sons of hawadle.
1- lo'doone 2- cabdirahim. the other I can get from my elders mate.
They are the sons of hawadle.
Hawadle is one three sons of Mohamed. And his mother is Daaro mudulod. And 3 sons are.
1- leelkase 2- hawadle 3- unknown
And Mohamed is their father and he is son of Tanade daarood.
Im telling you im hawadle and we are hawiye/samaale because of our mother and environment.
We are Daarood by Blood. And hawiye by name.

So you can use like this
.Daarood.
Son of
.Tanade
Son of.
.Mohamed.
Sons of
-HAWADLE - LEELKASE. -----

-HAWADLE
SONS OF.
. LO'DOONE. CABDI RAHIM --- ----

. LO'DOONE
SONS OF.
WACAALE
ALLE GUMAR.
DIINTIWAAQ
GAADANECEB ( GEESOOL)
BARYASAME.
ISHAARABE.
GARMAGALE. HE KILLED BARYASAME AND FAMILY TOOK GARMAGALE AS REPLACEMENT OF BARYASAME. AND HE IS ORIGINALLY JAREER.

. WACAALE
SONS OF
. SAMATALIS
. WALAHMOOGE.
. CABDIRAHMAN.

SAMATALIS.
SONS OF.
.FARAMOGE
.YUSUF
.ABDALLAH
.DIGE

DIGE
SONS.

.ISSA
. YABER

ISSA
SONS.

YAQUB
IBRAHM
MADAHWEYNE.

MADAHWEYNE.
SONS.
ABDALLAH( AGOON)
ALI
YABER
GEDI
AHMED
James Dahl
Site Admin

Re: Xawaadle/Leelkase topic

Postby xawaadcigalle » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:53 am

James Dahl wrote:Moved from page comments:

Written By: xawaadcigalle wrote:And also our father is not hiyod and we are not related to samaale and hawiye totally.
Hawaadle name is derived from Habaal. which means ( Grave) its where his mother saved him from her brother Daarandoolle Mudulod. who wanted to kill the baby before he grew up.
The kid was saved thanks to the second brother issa mudulood assisted mama daaro to save her baby and build for him house in grave in middle of another corpse.

im from dige. samatalis. wa'aale. lo'doone xawaadle Mohamed Tanade daarood.

brother of leelkase. but for some reason we are Hawiye because of Mama Daaro and Issa mudulood. and we have been with hawiye all our entire generations.

and believe it. we are not hawiye or samaale. they wouldn't have wanted to kill hawadle if he is samaale family. and his name will never have derived from Grave.

Im telling we are not hawiye or samaale.
I give you reasons to change these names.
Reasons.
1- the most popular believe among our hawadle people is
.that his mother is hawiye especially mudulood she
Is daaro mudulood.
And brother of daaro mudulod. Called daarandoolle mudulood wanted to kill the young baby of his sister.
Then Osman mudulod and ISSA mudulood failed to agree killing the baby after some argument they decided to kill the baby respecting their brotherhood and their family ties.

the day they appointed to kill the baby. Issa mudulood said I will kill the baby instead of the man who wanted to kill the baby.
So the mother of hawadle ( daaro) and Issa mudulod took the baby to kill him but the mother and issa their purpose was to hide the baby fromDaarandoolle mudulod and made for him a grave ( habaal)
And left him in the grave which they build like a save home. Note: that is where the of hawadle is derived from it was originally named ( xabaalle)
After that. his mother used to feed him in the grave every day and she used to tell them that she is going to visit the Grave of her dead baby.
After some seven years the baby has been in the grave and they called (habaalle) means ( grave owner)
When the baby grow up to seven years. the baby came out and Osman has seen him and
Osman mudulood said I'll kill him.
And ISSA MUDULOD refused and Daarandoolle said either we will split or I kill this baby. and issa and his brother Daarandoolle split their families and ISSA HAS gone with baby and his sister. and renamed the baby from habaalle to hawadle.

and you can imagine if the baby is either Hawiye or samaale they will have been close relative.
as long as they are mudulod hirab hawiye irrir samaale.
they are the fifth generation of samaale. they wouldn't have wanted to kill baby of their close relatives. and wouldn't have been in Grave or named Habaalle.

2- all Somalis are aware hawadle and leelkase are brothers. from different mother's.

3- the names of samaale they gave are wrong because the mother of hawadle (Daaro)is fifth generation of samaale. and atleast her son hawadle supposed to be 6th generation if it is true. and you don't even have four generations or another children of those generations. it is almost impossible 6 generations without another children.

the other thing you said samatalis hawadle. samatalis shares same mother with warsangali calaad Harti abgaal.
and abgaal is son of younger cousin of hawadle.
abgaal his father is Osman daarandoole mudulood and hawadle's mother is Daaro mudulood.

so again samatalis shares mother with warsangali. According to generations he can not share mother with 7th generation of grandpa. if you say samatalis is first generation of hawadle like you wrote (samatalis hawadle)

And the reality is that the animosity which they wanted to kill the baby. is because hawiye and Daarood were enemy of each other. from very first day

Im confirming you my people start hating Daarood at start of 20th century.
When SAYID MOHAMED ABDULLE HASSAN THE DARAAWIISH LEADER APPOINTED CAGADHIIG who is ftom Ogaadeen INTO BALADWEYNE AND he KILLED VERY MANY HAWADLE PEOPLE.

AND SECOND TIME IT WAS WHEN MOHAMED SIAD BARRE STARTED KILLING HAWADLE BECAUSE OF USC.

OUR POPULATION DECIDED THEIR DISTINATION AND COMMITED INTO HAWIYE. WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN ALL THEIR ENTIRE GENERATIONS

Particularly im Hawadle and the way you lineup the names are incorrect so I give in a better and detailed way. And begin from sons of samatalis.
First son. Faramoge. older Twin of Yusuf. Third Abdallah. Last born. DIGE.
THEIR FATHER IS SAMATALIS.
AND SAMATALIS IS SON OF WA'AALE NOT (Wawale). HAS A BROTHERS OF WALAHMOOGE. ABDIRAHMAN. And they're 3 sons of wacaale.
And wacaale is one of seven sons of Lo'doone 1- wacaale 2- alle gumar- 3-diintiwaaq 4- gaadaneceb (geesool) 5- baryasame 6- ishaarabe 7- garmagale! he killed baryasame and family took garmagale as replacement of (BARYASAME)
Lo'doone is their father and he is one of four sons of hawadle.
1- lo'doone 2- cabdirahim. the other I can get from my elders mate.
They are the sons of hawadle.
Hawadle is one three sons of Mohamed. And his mother is Daaro mudulod. And 3 sons are.
1- leelkase 2- hawadle 3- unknown
And Mohamed is their father and he is son of Tanade daarood.
Im telling you im hawadle and we are hawiye/samaale because of our mother and environment.
We are Daarood by Blood. And hawiye by name.

So you can use like this
.Daarood.
Son of
.Tanade
Son of.
.Mohamed.
Sons of
-HAWADLE - LEELKASE. -----

-HAWADLE
SONS OF.
. LO'DOONE. CABDI RAHIM --- ----

. LO'DOONE
SONS OF.
WACAALE
ALLE GUMAR.
DIINTIWAAQ
GAADANECEB ( GEESOOL)
BARYASAME.
ISHAARABE.
GARMAGALE. HE KILLED BARYASAME AND FAMILY TOOK GARMAGALE AS REPLACEMENT OF BARYASAME. AND HE IS ORIGINALLY JAREER.

. WACAALE
SONS OF
. SAMATALIS
. WALAHMOOGE.
. CABDIRAHMAN.

SAMATALIS.
SONS OF.
.FARAMOGE
.YUSUF
.ABDALLAH
.DIGE

DIGE
SONS.

.ISSA
. YABER

ISSA
SONS.

YAQUB
IBRAHM
MADAHWEYNE.

MADAHWEYNE.
SONS.
ABDALLAH( AGOON)
ALI
YABER
GEDI
AHMED
xawaadcigalle

Re: Xawaadle/Leelkase topic

Postby James Dahl » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:02 pm

The tradition I have most commonly heard is that Xawaadle is neither Darod nor Hawiye but rather Meyle Samaale, this is the consensus view, and the Hawiye or Darod theory is definitely the minority view on this matter.
James Dahl
Site Admin

Return to Corrections, Additions