Regarding the time of Abdirahman (Darod) son of Isma'il

What features would you like to see when viewing profiles and abtirsi?

Re: Regarding the time of Abdirahman (Darod) son of Isma'il

Postby Fuadgarase » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Lol

Mr James,

:?
I never saw a man who knows everything yet he is relying on others knowledge and never admits if he is wrong and trying to brainwash Somalis. you know till now there is Pilgrimage to Darod's Tomb abd on his tomb is clearly written Al-Arif Bilaah Abdirahman Isma'il Darod (Al-Arif Bilaah Abdirahman son of Isma'il son of Darod), so what is your version ? are you saying except what you believe or your version about Somali ancestors nothing else counts?, Where there at that time ? because the way you stuck your Idea shows that.

For centuries on Abdrahman's grave this was the way his name was written, Al-Arif Bilaah Abdirahman Isma'il Darod. Did they write centuries ago a false name of him and his ancestors name on his grave?. Strange! how your version is and as well the other sons of Al-Arif Bilaah Abdirahman Isma'il Darod you made as neither Darod people nor any other tribe ever heard the existence of those sons of Darod yet you are still convinced about that. So convince me I would like to believe you where are those newly made up Darod sons' descendants and how they came into existence? Proof please or stop trying to brainwash people and respect other people's ancestors and their believe unless you have a solid proof.

Tell me whether you agree the writing of Darod's name on Darod's tomb or not?, and if you don't agree tell me what if the reason they lied about his name centuries ago and how you came your version of Darod Isma'il Jeberti where jeberti is grandfather of Darod below is the picture of Darod's Tomb in Heylaan.

Really Strange denial!!!
Attachments
Darod3.JPG
the Grave of Al-Arif Bilaah Abdirahman Isma'il Darod
Darod3.JPG (16.52 KiB) Viewed 21742 times
Darod1.JPG
The Tomb of Al-Arif Bilaah Abdirahman Isma'il Darod
Darod1.JPG (12.17 KiB) Viewed 21741 times
Last edited by Fuadgarase on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fuadgarase

Re: Regarding the time of Abdirahman (Darod) son of Isma'il

Postby Fuadgarase » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Mr James,

I wrote this on of my my earlier posts.

:shock:
I have seen one of the members by the name of Garboole added Sa'ed Harti as the son of Darod it is bit funny and I was wondering other sons of Darod beside the 5 known sons of Darod where they came from as all Darod people don't have any information of any of them, how then they can be related to Darod people if they don't know their existence.

So have changed Sa'ed Harti as the son of that as someone put their without a knowledge of that lineage?

Who are those other son's of Darod you put there as no one ever heard of them and if they do where are their descendants?

If they exist why Darod people never heard of them as they are their kinsmen why why no other Somali tribe knows about them as others the existence of other Darods as we Somalis know each other.

So please answer, I am wishing to believe you if you provide a solid proof

Thank you.
Fuadgarase

Previous

Return to Genealogy Feature Discussion