James

Please point out incorrect or missing information.
Forum rules
To post on the forum please PM James Dahl for posting rights. This is sadly necessary due to spam bots.

Re: James

Postby James Dahl » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:44 pm

mahamed wrote:Different question,

On your maps about Somalia, why do you make Dhulbahante/ Khaatumo, Neutral/Unaligned? what does that suppose to mean? it's really offensive to Dhubahante because they have always been pro-goverment.

I haven't updated the map in a while it's another guy who does that now, though the map is more to do with the actual conflict, I don't think Khaatumo has any troops in southern Somalia fighting al-Shabaab.
James Dahl
Site Admin

Postby Abdi ahmed » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:56 pm

Asc just wondering why khalid Habarwa has suldaan and how come no one knows much him and his children.
Abdi ahmed

Re:

Postby James Dahl » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:17 am

Abdi ahmed wrote:Asc just wondering why khalid Habarwa has suldaan and how come no one knows much him and his children.

Was this a title created during the Barre era? I don't think traditionally any Harti clans were ruled by a Suldaan, only in modern times. Always a Garaad, Akil, Ugaas or more rarely, Islaan or Boqor (though Boqor is a bit of an aspirant title, basically claiming to lead Darod).
James Dahl
Site Admin

Re: Re:

Postby Abdi ahmed » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:08 am

James Dahl wrote:
Abdi ahmed wrote:Asc just wondering why khalid Habarwa has suldaan and how come no one knows much him and his children.

Was this a title created during the Barre era? I don't think traditionally any Harti clans were ruled by a Suldaan, only in modern times. Always a Garaad, Akil, Ugaas or more rarely, Islaan or Boqor (though Boqor is a bit of an aspirant title, basically claiming to lead Darod).

Not sure but I know khalid use suldaan that is why I was ask if you guys since it is hard to find anyone knows about khalid. I look up other websites but only find khalid with question mark.
Abdi ahmed

Re: James

Postby James Dahl » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:33 am

We'll have to wait for someone more informed to weigh in, whenever that happens haha
James Dahl
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Corrections, Additions