Concerning ilmo Daarood

Please point out incorrect or missing information.
Forum rules
To post on the forum please PM James Dahl for posting rights. This is sadly necessary due to spam bots.

Concerning ilmo Daarood

Postby InaCabdulqaadir » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Dear James Dahl,

I request that you delete all of the people who are listed as the children of Daarood except the following:

•Xussein "Tanade"
•Axmad "Sede"
•Maxamad "Kablalax"
•Yusuf "Awrtable"
•Ciise

I request that you delete the others because I believe they do not exist. I have neither heard this from the elders nor have I met anyone claiming that they exist or for that matter claiming to be descended from them. According to the oral traditions that we have heard from our elders is that Daarood only married Doonbira and had 5 children.

The reason behind this error, I believe, is due to the fact that anyone can add children and although this can be and is productive, I think a system should be put in place to stop such things going on. I propose that before a child is added a number of registered members from that clan must allow it to be added. If it its allowed to pass through then it will be added. If everyone says no it won't be added. However, If some people say yes this man is his father and thus should be added to his children whilst others disagree then he will be put into his children and also have an alternative father. A child that is disagreed upon should be marked In another colour.

Thanks In advance for your time.

Yours Sincerely
InaCabdulqaadir
Last edited by InaCabdulqaadir on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
InaCabdulqaadir

Re: Concerning ilmo Daarood

Postby James Dahl » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:15 pm

I agree there's a lot of clutter, I should probably try and clean up some of the pages.
James Dahl
Site Admin

Return to Corrections, Additions